1. What is the biggest planet in our solar system?
2. What is the chemical symbol for the element oxygen?
3. Another name for a tidal wave is a?
4. True or false? Dogs are herbivores.
5. What is the 7th element on the periodic table of elements?
6. What is the name of the long appendage that hangs from an elephants face?
7. True or false? DNA is the shortened form of the term ‘Deoxyribonucleic acid’?
8. The highest mountain on earth is?
9. What is the name of the closest star to the earth?
10. True or false? Frogs are cold blooded animals.
11. What is the name of the element with the chemical symbol ‘He’?
12. The fear of what animal is known as ‘arachnophobia’?
13. Pure water has a pH level of a around?
14. The molten rock that comes from a volcano after it has erupted is known as what?
15. True or false? Yogurt is produced by bacterial fermentation of milk.
16. What is the name of the part of the human skeleton which protects our brain?
17. Is the compound ‘HCl’ an acid or base?
18. True or false? The fastest land animal in the world is the zebra.
19. How many bones do sharks have in their bodies?
20. What famous scientist was awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize in
Physics for his work on theoretical physics?
1.Jupiter 2. 03. Tsunami 4. False - They are omnivores
5. Nitrogen 6. A trunk
7. True 8. Mount Everest
9.The sun 10. True
11. Helium 12. Spiders
13. 7 14. Lava
16. The skull
17. An acid (hydrochloric acid)
18. False (it is the cheetah)
20. Albert Einstein